We collect information that personally identifies you. This may include but is not limited to, your name, address, personal telephone number, business telephone number, personal email address,and other such data and information that can be reasonably linked to this information (“personal information”). This personal information may be collected from you when you register on our website, fill out an online contact form, speak to us and/or hire us. Your decision to provide this personal information to us is totally optional and at your discretion.
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect non-identifying information about you. This may include but is not limited to the following: The type of browser that you use, the type of computer operating system you use, the domain name of the website that you used when you linked over to our website, the amount of time you spend on our website or the pages that you view on our website.
We will use your specific personal information as follows:
- We will use your personal information to operate our website and provide you with the specific services that you have requested or inquired about.
- We will use your personal information to respond to your inquiries.
- We may use your personal information to send you emails.
- We may use your personal information to add you to our mailing lists.
- We may use your personal information to add you to our emailing lists.
- We may share your personal information with third parties, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, independent contractors and others that we do business with for the purpose of allowing them to provide you with services and/or provide you with information about services, products and events that we believe, at our sole discretion, may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose your personal information as required by law.
- We may disclose your personal information to any number of law enforcement agencies if we suspect fraud, harassment or any violation of the law or regulations.
Our website may store “cookies” on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that may be placed on your computer for the purpose of facilitating and enhancing your interaction and communication with the website. Cookies can help better understand how the website is being accessed and used to deliver relevant content more efficiently. Please review your computer operating systems to learn how to block or delete cookies from your computer. We attempt to provide secure storage of your information by using generally accepted industry standards. We make no guarantee that communications between you and RoniDeutchRadio.com, or information stored on our website, will be free from any unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers or other cyber spies, so your use of our website confirms that you understand and assume this risk.
By providing RoniDeutchRadio.com with your personal information through our website, you expressly consent to be contacted via telephone, email, text message and/or mail regardless if your telephone number is on any State, Federal or Corporate DO NOT CALL registry list.
We cooperate with law enforcement officials, government and private parties to enforce and comply with State and Federal laws. We may disclose personal information and non personal information about you to law enforcement, government or private parties when compelled to do so. Our website is not intended for users under the age of 18.
Updated March 2017